BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm grown?

Welp, time is creeping up on me. In a good way.

One year ago I thought, as I assembled my team of kittens in my first apartment, that I was going to be the cat lady with no one to love. Surrounded by hair balls, kitty litter, and dirty dishes I made sure they knew I would be depending on them for comfort and affection. Then the littlest one ran away. He must have had more hope for his life than being cooped up in a one-bedroom apartment with a stinky grandma. Good thing is, God gave me more hope for myself very soon after. Trust. Glorify. Wait.

I am getting married in 30 days :) And recently I have been inspired to blog again, thanks to my great friend, and newly married, Kayla May (http://www.findingthefruit.blogspot.com). My days are filled with cooking, cleaning, packing, unpacking, crafting, and talking to moms more than it ever has been. I love this new role I am trying so desperately to fill. Wife life. Married life. Never-have-to-be-alone-again life. As this new adventure advances, I am planning on posting more blogs. Mainly about things I create, whatever that may be. Food, crafts, ideas, messes, ect... Or maybe it will be about something else. I don't even know yet. But I DO know that I love to get my thoughts out whether people want to read it or not.

So, I hope you enjoy whatever comes! I know I will.

0 comments: